Since 1890, we have looked after Canterbury families when a loved one passes away. We all know it is a difficult time for those involved so we make sure our caring staff look after you every step of the way.
As we understand how hard it is to make a decision in times of sadness, we will make sure we give you all of the information you need to easily organise a loving funeral for your loved ones.
We will help you decide on:
- Beautiful and Peaceful Location's
- Service requirements
- Professional Funeral Directing
- Burial and Cremation arrangements
- Reception Lounge
- Catering services as required by you
- A range of Casket options
- Service sheets and memorial booklets
- Floral requirements
- Memorial plaques designed
- Modern Hearses
- Options on Faith and Religion
- Financial circumstances
Our total care approach will help you and your family remember the passing of your loved one in tasteful surroundings that is always personally overseen by your funeral director of choice.